Hi, This is a priority notice for the sale of the domain cd89.com All businesses and individuals with similar domains will receive this notification before the domain goes on public sale.
If you are interested in securing this domain and want to remove it from your competitors, please follow the safe link below to register your offer: cd89.com
1. If your offer is successful, you will receive full ownership of the domain
2. This is one time payment, there are NO recurring or hidden charges
3. You do not need a new website, simply redirect the domain with its traffic to your current site
4. Your personal details will never be shared with another party
Thank you for your consideration. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any information or assistance.
-To never get an e-mail again from our company: http://zydomains.net/optout/blahblahcode
Malicious/phishing website „zydomains.net“ is trying to confuse or persuade me that I have to register some similar domain – for money, of course. Otherwise I can get a lower web-rank or whatever. Morons.
Received: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 19:33:22
Hooray, there’s yet another version of this stupid domain-scam. Here it is:
The domain name cd89.com is being released back to the market, we are contacting you because you have a variation of this domain name and may have an interest in securing cd89.com for yourself.
The domain is being offered to any interested parties and we are currently accepting offers on it starting from $69. The highest bidder will get to secure this domain for himself but if you want to buy the domain right away, without taking part in the auction, you can call our support hotline and ask for the „Buy Out Price“ for this domain name, when this price is met all further bidding on the domain will be closed and the domain is yours.
There are two ways of making an offer:
- 1) Simply fill out this short form, and our system will automatically register your offer: http://nameflock.net/info/blahblahblahcode
- 2) Reply to this e-mail and simply leave an offer.
If you have any questions please give our domain support hotline a call, we would be happy to hear from you!
This is a one time offer, to never hear from us again just press the link below:
Received: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 20:43:08
Some exploit attempts from a fucker on 184.108.40.206 [server.krystof.org, CZ, Brno] – using scripts from flickr.com.oyun-max.com. Weird.